Monday, January 10, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race


Hi guys,my friends and I are making this video in conjunction with the Om Nom Nom Race organized by Maxis & Nuffnang!



Well, I would say i have fun making this video! I am really wanted to join this race very much! If you ask me more reasons after you had watched the video above, I would tell you why now!

Reason No.1

Food is My Idol!!!! No one can stop me from being with them. I am willing to pay fine for it if I am forced to stop eating in restricted areas!

For example: Along the Railway station/ Inside the train...



Fine will be charged against those who broke these rules.


Signboard showing prohibited acts which will lead to RM500 fine!



No Smoking.............Yeap, I won't smoke, it's bad for my health!



No littering..of course I won't do it! There are rubbish bins provided in the railway station.


No Chewing Gums-Hmmm...........imitating Singapore?? Ok, I won't chew at these restricted places then it's fine!


No Crossing the Railway- What a stupid act? Duh!


No Gas-Hahaha, I am not terrorist, don't worry!


No Eating------------WHAT??? R U SERIOUS?? NO EATING?? NO WAY MAN! I LOVE FOOD VERY VERY MUCH, I just can't live without it! I am willing to pay for the fine to eat the food, wakakak....lol!



Another signboard in the train states No Pet, No Littering, No Smoking & No Food, duh!

I just simply LOVE FOOD....





Reason No. 2

My friend said that we will WIN if we participate in this race, haha!!!

Yeap yeap, We will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We must win!!! :-D

I need to change my Handphone already...

& seriously need to take a break from work to go HK for a short fun trip with friends...

Let me introduce my teammate, who are...






Our Team is called THE PHANTOM, cool or not?



Hehe, I am the biggest size person compared to them, so I will help them to finish most of the food during the race...om nom nom nom nom nom...........
I need a L size T-shirt!!!! If not my shirt will break when eat too much, lol!

Reason No. 3

Maxis Lover :-D

What is better than Maxis?? I think nothing else!


Look at this you will know. The Maxis Wireless Broadband offers a fast + affordable internet!!! :-D



For more details click here: http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/wireless_allplans.asp


Maxis Finder 301, the coolest ever app!! Weewhit!!!!!!!!!!!!!


With it, we are able to find Food much easier just need to search and the app will lead the way!!! :-DDDD

For more info click here: http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/maxis-finder301/id375530216?mt=8#

And can you believe it??? The contest below
Will provide us an i Phone 4 with Maxis Finder 301 app plus a laptop with Maxis Wireless Broadband to assist us in the tasks to complete the food challenges, cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the cool gadgets and applications are now available through Maxis!! Love them!

 Haha, I am a Maxis Angel too :-D




+


=


Nuffnang Maxis Angel :-)


I will end this blog post with the flash game I created myself----enjoy playing! :-D








Flash Game




FOOD FOOD Om Nom Nom Race Here I Come!! Please pick me and my friends ya! :-D


Have a Nice Day Everyone & Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment